2017 JETAA CANADA REPRESENTATIVE ELECTIONS
The call for platforms for JETAA Canada’s Country Representative has begun and we’re looking for interested candidates! The Canada Representative is the primary point of contact to Canada’s various chapters and represents our country at the JETAA-International level, as required. See the attached PDF for further details on the Canada Rep’s responsibilities.
Candidates are asked to submit a platform that states the following:
- Experience with JETAA
- Vision for future of JETAA chapters in Canada
- Action plan for year ahead and ideas to strengthen JETAA Canada
All platforms should be submitted to Chris Moore, the Returning Officer, at email@example.com by May 10th by 23:59 EST.
The schedule of 2017’s elections is as follows:
- Returning Officer calls out for Platforms: May 3
- Election Platforms due: May 10
- Platforms collected and sent to chapters: May 11
- Voting closes: May 19
- Returning Officer publishes results: May 20
Cut-off time will be 23:59 Eastern Time Zone on the day mentioned above.
Click here to download PDF.