**P-DOT Volunteer Update**
The 2016 Pre-Departure Orientation will take place on Saturday, June 25th to Sunday, June 26th at the Japanese Canadian Cultural Centre.
We are looking for volunteers to help out as both general volunteers and presenters on the following topics:
– Office Relationships & Professionalism
– Life Outside the Classroom
– Representing Canada
– Japanese Education System, Classroom Management and Team Teaching
– Wellness, Coping and Culture Shock
– Living as a Female/Male in Japan
– Rural JET Experience
– Travelling While Working on JET
– Food in Japan
– Transport & Car Ownership
Those volunteers interested in being speakers should include a list of the presentation topics they would be qualified to cover. General volunteers should detail which of the following responsibilities they would be able to help out with: tech support (audio/video), time keeping, and logistical support (set up/take down).
“The deadline to sign up as a volunteer has been extended. All interested volunteers, please contact Cecilia Yam, Conference Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday, May 22nd, 2016.