Job Opportunity: Bilingual Data Quality Analyst-Summer Internship
We are looking for a resourceful, driven individual with an eye for detail and native proficiency in English and Japanese. Communication skills are paramount, as well as the ability to adapt to fluctuating requirements and priorities. You take responsibility for the quality of your work and get the job done in the required timeframe. Reporting to the Data Quality Manager, the Data Quality Analyst will directly contribute to the quality of our product: DDIQ. This position is full time for the summer term, with the potential for part time in September.
- Assess output content and performance of the DDIQ System in one or more language and/or region, in addition to English.
- Accurately identify events that may be reported in one or more language and/or region, in addition to language.
- Report discrepancies in a concise and timely manner through the appropriate channels.
- Maintain a high level of accuracy through active participation in individual tasks and team contribution.
- Strong command of the English language.
- Superior reading skills in English.
- Native level reading comprehension of Japanese language.
- Proficient ability in Microsoft Office Suite.
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to a dynamic environment.
- Proven attention to detail.
- Ability to learn new concepts.
About the Company:
We’re a dynamic and rapidly growing software company with a high-performing team. OutsideIQ fosters an open, honest, and cooperative environment where delivery focused teams strive for excellence. The whole team is involved throughout the lifecycle of the project and team members maintain continuous customer collaboration. This is a unique opportunity to work in a rapidly-growing, fast-paced organization that is set to change the way our clients do business. We offer a casual work environment, competitive compensation, and flexible work hours.
Interested Candidates can send their resumes to email@example.com