Job Posting – Assistant in Economic and Information and Culture Sections
The Consulate-General of Japan is currently recruiting for local staff who will be assisting in the economic and information and culture sections.
1. Overview of the position: To support the activities of the Consulate-General in the fields of economics as well as information and culture. (Research information, produce documents, etc.)
- Has excellent knowledge of Canadian and world economies, as well as on Japanese culture
- Can communicate in both Japanese and English
- Is proficient in Word, Excel, Powerpoint and other commonly used software
- Is in good health
- Holds Canadian citizenship or permanent residency status
- Contact Period: From early February 2017 (tentative) to Dec. 31, 2017. (Includes three-month probationary period. Contract can be extended depending on the quality of work.)
4. Regular working hours: Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, except holidays. This includes a one-hour lunch break.
5. Salary: To be determined through interview
7. How to Apply: Please submit your CV (in either Japanese or English) as well as names and contact information of two references by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Deadline for Application: Tuesday, Jan. 17, 2017
*- There will be an interview for candidates who pass the written application.